Thursday, June 13, 2019

2019

Tak sangka blog ni dah almost 15 years old.

Aku dah tadak apa yang cerita.
Unlike the last decade, masa narcissism belum begitu bertapak pada netizen-netizen dan millennials, orang suka blog-hopping dan rajin membaca and then leave comments.
Then we exchange blog links and put them in each other blogs.
People actually read other people's lives not only saw photos of them.
So sharing is caring.

Now everyone wants a piece of their 15-minute fame.
Semua me me me.
Look at me.
Follow me.
Like my post.

Blergh.
Senang nak jadi femes.

Makin tua ni makin teruk misanthropy aku.

Actually since aku dah masuk 40's ni, aku concern satu benda ja.
I have sooo many stories of my youth.
Since I have no children, aku tak buleh nak share my past experience dengan depa.
So everything I keep to myself.

Sad kan.
Sebab aku rasa aku banyak cerita best.
Stupid.
Tapi best kot.

But I have nobody to tell too.

Aku penah tanya kat Quora, ada suggest, you have to write them down.
There will be people who read them at some point.
The problem is, aku ni bukan writer.
I think I have a vocabulary range of a twelve-year old.
I can neither write in full English or immaculate Malay.
Aku tak reti.
But yet, I have so many stories to tell.

I could try to write things and memories I remember kot.
My whirlwind childhood, my messy teenage years, my hectic 20's, my peaceful 30's.
The thing is I cannot spare any details.
R-Rated of course.
I have to be completely honest.

Tapi at this time and age, ada ke orang yang masih interested on this old lady's past life?

Writing is always awkward.

But I think I'll try.

No comments: